Bill,
In his message concerning DX4WIN Updates on this Reflector:

http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=dx4win@mailman.qth.net&q=subject:%22Re%3A+%5BDx4win%5D+Fwd%3A+Re%3A+Updates+on+a+more+positive+note%21%22

 Paul has responded following concerning the Omnirig:

6. OmniRig: Has evaluated to a powerful system, using text files to
describe the interface similar to what DX4WIN does. The problem for me is
that OmniRig is event driven, DX4WIN polls the radio.

I am not sure if it means there would be a problem to do it, and it would not
be done for that reason.

But. looking in the OmniRig's configuration window, there are well a polling
time and time-outs specified, like in DX4WIN. Running the OmniRig's  Client.exe
program one can see that Omnirig polls the radio and changing the
frequencies/modes on the rig are well reflected in the Client.exe window.  But
I may have not well interpreted what Paul exactly meant with "OmniRig is event
driven" ....

73, Radi F6GNZ

Does anyone know if support for OmniRig will be added to DX4WIN soon?