Hi,
I have had a success to synchronize mu SDR RX and Icom IC706 using Omnirig and
RigSync and having DX4WIN to control IC706 via MicroHAM Router (IC706/DX4WIN on
CAT1 and Omnirig/IC706 on CAT2). Unfortunately, there was no way to have DX4WIN
control the SDR RX, which would make this setup perfect.

Trying to do same with FT1000MP instead of IC706: many sync delays, MP timeouts
due to poliing conflicts which couldn't be handled by the "old" binary CAT
protocol of the MP.

Everything would have been better if DX4WIN had integrated OmniRig support !
73, Radi F6GNZ

Has anyone had any success using the OmniRig software to interface your rig