After many years and several iterations of DX4win I suddenly do not have rig
control of my K3. My setup: Win7 computer, native serial port (com1) , P3,
Pigknob, Winkeyer. I am using LP bridge for virtual serial ports. All programs
respond as normal, i.e.,keying, kkey macro program, K3 utility. However,  when
selecting a spot on DX spots screen I receive the radio time out interface
disabled. So far as I can tell the DX spot screen updates and all other
features function normally. I have tried the cable directly to K3 and with
another K3 with similar results. Howard ..K2HK