Hi all - I have a peculiar problem that has cropped up.  I can't tell if
it's due to an MS update, or from my installing the latest Norton Security
software.  All has been working fine for some time, but as of the last
couple of weeks (roughly since I did the Norton install) I can connect to a
cluster, do a SH/DX to list the last series of spots, but then nothing after
that and I lose connection.  Now, I've got my spots limited to 5-land, and
there are not a lot of people actively spotting in 5-land, but somehow the
connection gets lost.  I don't see any disconnect messages unless I try to
send a spot, or do another SH/DX in which case there is no response, and
eventually I get a message that the connection is closed.  I've looked
through the Norton settings but probably don't know what to look for.  If
anyone can give me some hints, I'd sure appreciate it.

               73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA

Austin, Texas

ac...@ac5aa.com