From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Kostas SV1DPI
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2015 4:43 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Cluster connects but no updates after

I had also problems with clusters in the past. Clusters' connection braked
after some time. I used VE7CC's client program which has a function to keep the
connection alive. Dx4win was connected on this program and I could watch the
spots. After a lot of time I  found that it was a problem in my adsl
router/modem as when I changed this, I can connect to the clusters directly
without a problem. I don' t know if this is your problem but just in case.

By the way it would be very good for all of us to use the ve7cc program.
If I made a logging program right now from scratch, I wouldn't include a
cluster interface but just a connection to ve7cc (beside this I wouldn't make a
rig control routine also but just a connection to omnirig). My problem with
ve7cc, is that many times I get bored to run another program and make the
connection routine also. A nice solution would be if a future version of dx4win
has an option to run ve7cc and connect to it automatically. Maybe there is an
external program do this. Any info?

73 Kostas SV1DPI