I don't know if thisis the problem but there is a file called wpxdeltd.txt in save directory. Open it with the notepad and see if ac9 and ac0 is there. I had a similar problem and while some prefixes was counting in eqsl, didn't count in dx4win. The problem was in a file with prefixes in save directory but I don't remember if wpxdeltd.txt was the problem or another file. I deleted it and I did not update it again as I can not understand why it is useful.

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
  (One of SZ1A-EP6T)

Στις 6/8/2018 4:15 πμ, ο Steve Lund έγραψε:
I can't get DX4WIN to give me credit for AC9(X) and AC0(W). AC1 through AC8
produce the proper credits.

I suspect an issue with the country file, but DX4Win 9.0.4.1176 does not
allow one to edit the country file.

Any ideas on what is causing this and how to fix it?

Steve, K6UM