On Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 7:15 PM Steve Lund K6UM wrote:

> I can't get DX4WIN to give me credit for AC9(X) and AC0(W). AC1 through AC8
> produce the proper credits.
>
> I suspect an issue with the country file, but DX4Win 9.0.4.1176 does not
> allow one to edit the country file.

Steve, first of all, the deleted WPX prefixes are in a separate file,
not the country file (see below).

I find it a little bit strange that you are having problems with AC0
and AC9.  I don't see those prefixes (nor AJ7) listed in
SAVE\wpxdeltd.txt in my DX4WIN 9.04 installation at work.  I only see
the following deleted prefixes beginning with the letter 'A':

A625
A925
AA96
AC200
AC26
AC400
AC96
AM03
AM07
AM25
AM500
AM92
AN25
AN92
AO04
AO25
AO92
AP50
AX90

Please check your file.  Steve N8BJQ also told me:

    "Caution the users that they should still submit all prefixes
whether they are deleted or not for WPX awards."

I don't know if this is what DX4WIN normally does or not.

I will be starting to release updates to wpxdeltd.txt on Saturdays,
along with the calendar and master callsign updates.  It may not
happen by this Saturday, but certainly the next one (Aug 25).

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us