Friends,

I have taken the liberty of forwarding Ann McCormick's plea from the
last E-Gold Digest (and my own none-too-complimentary comments on this
state of affairs) to President Clinton, the "Major Candidates", and all
300-odd Senators and Representatives of the Federal Legislature.

You, too, can do so.  Just visit

HTTP://www.legalize.com

and speak your piece.  Sure, and doing so will make a temporary mess of
your Inbox, but what price freedom?  God knows, they all deserve to hear
more and more of this.  Daily.  From all of us.  Again and again.  Until
the present anti-marijuana insanity is over and done with at last.

Cordially,
--
Charlene Mann, CEO
("Chief Executive Oompa-Loompa")

Our FREE E-Gold Account Number is 108755.
Why Bother with a NOT FREE Visa/MC Merchant Account?
Open Your Own E-Metal Account Today!  Worldwide access!
http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=108755  (Unsecure)
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=108755  (Secure)