gary,  we'll have disagree here.  This usage of e-gold can only add bad PR to
the e-gold name.  e-gold should take action to prevent the use of their system
by these scams, and this is a scam no matter what your definition of ethics
happens to be.  I hope your defensive statements are not based on your personal
involvement in something like this.