I have not read the other messages, but I think this comment is very wrong
headed.  Offshore banks are just banks in "other jurisdictions".  I live in
Belize, and banks here are not offshore for me.

There are many advantages to using offshore banks which include
confidentiality, greater professionalism (sometimes), better investment
results, and if properly structured tax savings.

If this comment is linked to E-gold being perceived as an "offshore bank" or
some similar entity, well all I have to say is way to go.  I have had a
profound distrust of the e-gold specifically because it was so physically
linked to the US.

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:31:41 -0500, Craig Haynie wrote:

>  > Lots of people believe that many irreputable people use "offshore"
banks
>  > but, this doesn't keep those banks from being VERY popular with other
>  > people.
>
>  Perhaps, but do you really want e-gold to be seen the same way that
people
>  see offshore banks? I don't.
>
>  Craig
>

>  ---
>  You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as:

Glencannon Group Ltd.
http://www.glencannongroup.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (for a more secure email)
fax: 419-710-4339