Here, here.  Some of the few institutions that protect our liberty still in
existence are offshore banks.  Rememember in the Declaration the initial
phrase was "Life, Liberty & the pursuite of property..." (I don't have it in
front of me so forgive me if I make a small error) This was considered to
crass, so they changed it to "Happiness..." which for them meant the same
things.  Property is the key to controlling people.  People who control
their own property control their own destinies.  That is why giving people a
stake in their own economic conditions is vital to a successful democracy.
Democracy has never really succeeded among serfs who have just been freed.

If you can find a better way of protecting ones property than by the
utilization of offshore banks and other offshore structures, then I am all
ears.

On Sat, 14 Oct 2000 14:44:24 +1000, Jess Perez wrote:

>  The reason people see offshore banks the way they do is because of the
>  properganda that is pushed by so called First world countries.  And those
>  people's inability or desire to research the matter.
>
>  Jess

Glencannon Group Ltd.
http://www.glencannongroup.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (for a more secure email)
fax: 419-710-4339