> But if you are big company that does 1000s of transactions a day, e-gold
> would drive your accounting department bonkers.  And they just can't
ignore
> it and hope the IRS doesn't find out.

I disagree again. Take the company I work for: $200 million a year, using
about 6 different currencies every day. However, I wrote the billing
software for them, and the accounting software they use is designed to work
with multiple currencies.

I won't go on any further, but I simply do NOT see the problem. E-Gold
transactions are just data, and the manipulation of data can be automated.
Indeed, it's the smaller companies that may have a harder time, but the
larger ones won't even blink.

Sincerely,

Craig