> I don't think you understand what I am getting at.  The fact that you can
> handle your limited number of transactions and figure it out may have to
do
> with the fact that you don't have that many transactions, or that you just
> like e-gold enough to justify the time and expense.

I just don't understand how. If you run a business, and keep a daily record
of all of your transactions on the computer, then what extra work is there?
I simply keep these transactions in Quicken and it calculates the capital
gain on every spend.

The company I work for deals with numerous currencies and grosses about 200
million US a year. IF they could use a common currency for all of their
transactions, their workload would be greatly reduced. This is where I see
e-gold in 10 years. If people can acquire confidence in the system, (and I
think E-gold needs better security for this -- and better customer service,
too), then some companies might start using it for intra-company
transactions, leaving other payment systems for eBay auctions. E-Gold is a
bit too cumbersome for the average consumer, it seems, and I'm beginning to
believe it may never catch-on as a medium for consumer sales. We'll see.

Sincerely,

Craig