Sidd

> So the question is:
>
> Is there a possibility that in the future Standard Reserve currency
> will at least in part be backed by DEBT instruments or investments
> other than e-gold?

YES. But always instruments denominated in Gold.

The express purpose of establishing SR to have a liquid asset was to
provide a means of future profitable operations. SR was created through a
conversation between myself and Doug Jackson over several months. Both
Doug and I see our current mode of operation as being very expensive and
not highly profitable. SR was established to exploit the possibilities of
a liquid gold asset being available for creating other gold denominated
assets.

Have we got it in our business plan for 2001? NO.

When is it intended to be done? When it makes business sense to offer a
product or range of services based on this activity.

Elwyn Jenkins
The Gold Economy
++