> Is it just me or does anyone else get more confused as SR tries to answer
what I thought was a fairly simple question? The response given below to the
question gets more complex and confusing each time Mr Jenkins tries to
answer it.  Why does it take a book to do this?

All he's saying is that SR plans to invest and/or loan out some of their
underlying assets, from time to time, in the future, for a profit. If so,
they will not be backed 100% by e-gold; rather their currency will be backed
by e-gold AND other assets.

Craig