Public Service Announcement from Gaithmans:

Please be aware of (yet another!) bogus company claiming to process credit
cards and ACH transactions for your company.  The company is bogus and is
run by a couple of scammers who used to work in the credit card industry.
The company is called ACH Finance.  The pair running the company is Charles
Chambers and his brother, Raymond Chambers. They are knowledgeable of
industry guidelines, terminology, and protocols.

This company does a mass e-mailing from time to time that claims to be able
to process credit cards and ACH transactions.  They have an office in
Jacksonville, FL (which I visited) and supposedly one in New Jersey.

Here is how their scam works:

1.  You pay initial application fee of $69.95 for a merchant provider
contract.
2.  They will process your first order and deliver the funds to your
predesignated checking or savings account giving you the impression the
company can do what they claim to do.
3.  All further orders are billed, but you WILL NOT receive the funds.

They will then claim it is:

    a.  A problem within the "system". They will "fix" it.
    b.  A "flag" was placed on your account by the Federal Reserve system.
Again, they will "fix" it.
    c.  Their "fix" was "re-flagged" by a higher administrator.  Again, they
will "fix" it.
     d.  At this point, they stop returning calls and e-mails.

     This continues until you finally realize that they are a bogus company.
Also, they use the name "Bryants Financial Services" to make your first
deposit to your account.  This is different from the company name "ACH
Finance" on the contracts.

    Last, and this is the best part!  The company inputs your initial check
that you paid your application fee with into Versa Check.  Instead of
billing your account by ACH transaction (which is what the contract states),
they issue their own paper checks (harder to stop payment on if you do not
know what number they will be!) and continue to attempt to withdraw a
monthly fee of $159.00 USD from your account.

    I  have contacted the authorities (since they are issuing checks, this
is now fraud) in Jacksonville and at my bank.  Our bank will be contacting
their receiving bank to reclaim our funds.

    PLEASE be hesitant before doing any business with ACH Finance, Charles
Chambers, or Raymond Chambers.  They use the office number of (904) 786-7082
in Jacksonville.

   Respectfully,

Eric Gaither, President
Gaithman's Gold Exchange, Inc.