> Oh heck yes,  let's DO add some twinkly little ads on ALL the egold pages!
> !   maybe some "rotators" and some "sliding banners" (those are always
> good for a little slow down) .

As I understand the delays associated with the e-gold servers, it isn't the
web-servers which slow down the system, but rather the database server. The
banners would be on the web-servers, which could be load-balanced and
adjusted for an increasingly larger client base. The database server,
however, cannot be duplicated at this time, and this is the bottleneck.

Craig