Khurram,

   Once again, I applaud your rationalizations!  Too little effort appears
to be aimed at attracting the larger merchant organizations to accept
e-gold.  As a fellow Market Maker, it appears that the bulk of e-gold use is
still limited to the many investment games/ponzis/pyramid programs out
there.

    The list of accepting merchants DOES appear to be growing on the
directory page, however, I have yet to see a major household name brand
merchant added:  J.C. Penny, Sears, Maytag, Calgon, GM, Ford, etc.

     Perhaps this will soon change as it appears the G. Matyjewicz and the
SR team are pushing to get these merchants on board.  While they are
promoting SR-AUG, it is backed by e-gold, therefore indirectly e-gold use is
being promoted.

      I have always been a believer that the MM's should focus on the act of
the exchange.  "IMHO" it should be those that developed the currency that
negotiate with the merchants to accept it.

     You are a wise man far beyond your years, Mr. Khan!

     With Great Respect,

      Eric