>>>This is not quite correct, the cash card is backed by Standard
>>>Reserve's WORD. Even the standard reserve currency is not backed by
>>>gold. It is partially backed by e-gold which is backed by gold. Note
>>>that Standard reserve dollars SR-USD are backed by.... ?
>
>OR RATHER,
>Standard Reserve backs Standard Gold by E-Gold 100%.

I find that rather confusing, Dr. J!

Do you mean "ONLY" e-gold is used (100% e-gold!), or, do you mean the
reserve fraction is 1.00000?

Thus:

For each kilogram of SR-AUG that I have, how much e-gold does SR keep
on hand to cover my ownership of that 1kg of SR-AUG?

If it is truly 1.0000, it's exceedingly strange that you don't
trumpet that on the web site ... what don't I understand???

JP!