-----Original Message-----
>From Elwyn Jenkins

>OR RATHER,
>Standard Reserve backs Standard Gold by E-Gold 100%. During the month
of
>March we are constructing a Trust which is called "Standard Reserve
Purpose
>Trust" which provides customers of Standard Reserve with a contract
>guanranteeing Standard Reserve's backing and handling of value...
><snippage>

And once again, Elwyn cleverly sidesteps the real issue and continues
with a long tirade to get our minds off the point. The point is that
the Standard Reserve card and its MLM sibling are only of any use if
using SR-USD ... a currency offered by SR that is NOT backed by gold.

So my argument is that it is at least MISLEADING to suggest that the
CARDS are backed by SR gold. The best you can say is; "the cards are
backed by the reputation of Standard Reserve (et al), a company that
ALSO issues a gold backed Currency".

The cards, and the value held on them ARE NOT backed by gold.

Sidd.