> I do not know you or this Parker but based on the information I have
> thus far gleaned matched against my knowledge of other such things, I
> can deduce what has gone down

Hi Barb,

Right now we know no more that what has been posted on the Discussion Board.

Keep your eyes peeled  and hopefully we will find out soon what the story
is.

Thanks for your support.  I'm sure Parker will appreciate it considering
what he must be going through.

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
subscribe to the gold-today discussion group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goldtoday