       ------------------------------º><º------------------------------

>Standard Reserve launched the Instant Anywhere Card in January.  If you have
>already sold 500,000 accounts, where is the money?
>
>"Bird in the hand worth two in the bush."

Read my statement above once again.  They are committed, but not
yet funded.  With large mass purchases, funding takes time.  Some
of our agents are now feeling the thrust of this, as we get calls
as a new country is opened.  Today some of our agents wanted to
know what was going on in Japan, as they started getting a lot of
orders.  New customer acquisition agent there - part of Cash
Cards International.  I suspect it will take three months to fund
these accounts.

And the card was officially delivered in mid February.

George

George Matyjewicz,  President
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]