> jpm wrote
> [the spends stats should look like]
> microspends (under 0.10 grams)   1315
> macrospends (over 0.10 grams)    2885

I don't think that there are many microspends happening with e-gold
currently.

So we would end up with something that looks like the following

microspends - 20
macrospends - 10000

I don't believe that we should bother with segmenting the spends. You had
a terrific argument for further segmenting the account balances, but it
doesn't really apply here. The spends segmentation would pretty much be
irrelevant data.

It is pretty obvious to anybody with a marginal understanding of math that
a relatively small number of relatively large spends make up the velocity
stats. All segmentation of the spends stats would do is prove this to
people who failed high school math.

Viking Coder
Worth Two Cents?
http://www.2cw.org/VikingCoder

p.s.
Is anybody else using the Two-Cents-Worth links? I seem to be the only
person still sporting one. (good use of e-gold for micropayments)