At 07:53 PM 4/25/2001 -0400, Viking Coder wrote:
> > jpm wrote
> > [the spends stats should look like]
> > microspends (under 0.10 grams)   1315
> > macrospends (over 0.10 grams)    2885
> >

>I don't think that there are many microspends happening with e-gold
>currently.

I would tend to agree with that.  A tenth of a gram is 83 to 85 US
cents.  I'm new to e-gold and not sure how most people use it, but I can't
see much use in a spend under that amount.  The main reason I just signed
up for e-gold is to protect myself from the repeated international credit
card fraud attempts I have gotten lately.  I decided it was costing me too
much to call the issuing bank and verify the card and address.  If my
customers accept e-gold as a valid payment method, most of my transactions
will be in the 1/4 oz  to 2 oz range.

Cheers,
Paul Ewing
Shining Moon Creations - Exotic and Fantasy Jewelry
http://www.shiningmoon.com