MCF,

   I have one comment:

   It is rather COSTLY to be an Exchange Service Provider (or Market Maker,
Exchange Agent, Cambio, etc.) due to the fees assessed by the banks, the
gold currencies, and paying a staff's wages.  Then there are taxes,
insurance, and buying gold up front by bank wire.  Factor in losses to
fraud, webmastering fees, webhosting, site design, marketing, food, water,
electricity.....

     Yes, it is expensive to get your e-gold or OSGold account FUNDED.  But,
once the funds are in there, the sky is the limit to what you can
accomplish. Instant payments, global e-commerce, non-reputable currency,
daily fluctuations in AUG prices which allow for gains in account value.
Can you say the same for your trusty Brick-n-Mortar???

    By the way, my grandparents used to bury money in the back yard.  They
also fretted every month until they passed as to how to pay their
bills.("Norma...go dig up that tomato soup can...you know the one I mean!" I
can still hear them in my mind on Rent day every month!)  My aunt Lucy put
her money in the stock market despite her parent's stern protests after her
husband died in Korea. The stock market is also expensive (more so then) to
get into.  (Brokerage fees, mutual funds with front end loads, capital gains
taxes, etc.)  Aunt Lucy used to send us post cards from her Norwegian
vacations every year. I think I gained my appreciation for champagne from
her.

     Thanks,

Eric Gaither, President
Gaithmans Gold Nation, Inc.
(317) 788-8580 Voice
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://businesses.msn.com/gege/

Scammer(s) take notice...the Gold Community is united in seeing  your
demise:

http://www.e-gold.com/pub-bal.asp?pubid=283196