Please check out our rates at:

http://www.eurogoldline.nl

Thanks
Frank
Euro Gold Line
--- Frank Warren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Gerry, Claude is, somewhat modestly, correct I've
> done a pair of sub 10
> gram deposits with him at GoldCurrencies paying 5%
> (one e-gold the other
> GoldMoney) this month.
>
> I'd be willing to bet you could easily playg in THAT
> (sub US$100) league.
>
> Frank
>
> At 11:48 05/31/2001 +0800, Gerardo S. Esguerra
> wrote:
> >On Wed, 30 May 2001, C. Cormier - Ormetal Inc.
> wrote:
> >

> > > The 10% fees you suggest is certainly way above
> the average.
> > > Many exchange providers have rates at 5% and
> below.
> > >
> > > I suggest you shop around. Make sure you stop at
> GoldCurrencies.
> > >

> >Yes, but such low rates are only for really BIG
> deposits, like minimum
> >$2000!  I'm not in that league.
>
> -----
> Frank Warren, Jr.   KB4CYC
> Internet:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.webwarren.com/kb4cyc/
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Get your free OSGold or e-gold account, visit our site and click on one of the
buttons.   http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, but available WORLDWIDE!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Want a debit card tied to your e-gold? http://www.cashcards.net/rep/23239