> I can tell you from a layperson's point of view, the charges incurred just
> to deposit money into e-gold or osgold accounts is so expensive that it
> becomes a HUGE deterent to use your services.
>
> There needs to be a easier and less expensive way to make deposits into
> e-gold and osgold accounts.  Any comments?

I agree with you.

However,  there is a cost to providing the service ...  and the cost  varies
between the MMs according to:

1) The expenses incurred by the MM which may vary from state to state or
country to country and depending on the size of the operation..
2) The level and quality of service provided by that MM.  The more personal
attention you get the higher the value of the service as in any service
industry.
3) The Demand for the service.  Supply and demand is always a contributing
factor in any price structuring.

If you can devise a better system which incorporates the above yet is
measurably cheaper and enables you to pay your way and achieve some profit,
you would be ideally positioned to capture a large proportion of the e-gold
business.

My advice then would be to do just that.

There is always room for more MMs

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
Sign up with osgold and get an osgold account today
http://www.osgold.com/index.php?id=10000008
subscribe to the gold-today discussion group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goldtoday