Thank JPM

Much appreciated, unfortunately it seems you and the e-gold staff are the
only ones so far able to donate, I was hoping to be able to ring Charlottes
parents this morning and tell them to book her ticket to the USA, but alas
it looks like there is a fair way to go yet :-)
However we have topped the $100 mark in only 24 hours so I suppose it's a
good start

So please listees, donate as much as you can, this little girl needs your
help, even just $1.00 from each list member would be great, $2.00 would be
fantastic and $5.00 would be absolutely wonderful!!!

http://www.altimaweb.com/charlotte

Kind Regards

Geoff