*Hi Dagny

> Thank you for taking the time to answer.

*No problem, I knew the question would be asked, it was inevitable. I hope I
have put your mind at rest.

> I am more than happy to help children.

*Good, that's nice to know. I have three of my own but they are are all
healthy and lead normal lives, Charlotte is not so fortunate and that's why
I have joined the crusade to help her.

> I wish her well and hope everything works out.

*I am sure it will, so far just from the e-gold list the fund is $692 better
off, and for that I thank all of you that have contributed so far, if there
are still some on the list who haven't contributed please do so, it doesn't
matter how small the amount, even 50c would be better than nothing at all.

> Maybe you could make the account publicly viewable?

*As the total goes up I will post on the list, target for today is to reach
the $1000 mark :-)

Kind Regards

Geoff