> This brings to mind another question, though. How could anyone
> prove that Charlotte's site, or that soup-kitchen/ministry, aren't
> scams? It's somewhere between hard and impossible to prove a
> negative. My hope is that reputation in the community is valued
> over the grams that could be obtained through a quick scheme.

Thanks for the honorable mention.

I had a clever reply prepared but I accidentally deleted it and I'm not
doing it over because I have been taking the receptionist's place all
afternoon at Loaves and Fishes and I'm tired of answering questions. She's
at her son's graduation from Navy swimmer rescue school or something like
that.

Basically we are a real soup kitchen, well known in the area, a member of
the Pensacola Chamber of Commerce, have a Judge and two Reverands on the
Board of Directors. We work with the School Dept. and other area agencies.
We are also well known as one of the better soup kitchens in the country
among the homeless underground if that counts for anything.

The Navy doesn't have a problem sending us donations neither do countless
area grocers, delis, lawyers, little old ladies etc. Believe it or not we
got a 600 pound blue marlin from The Pensacola Billfish Tournament a couple
of years ago. They're illegal to sell you know.

I'm not much of an arm twister never mind a scam artist so if you think you
gold is better off in your possession by all means keep it. Otherwise we
will gladly accept your donations of whatever flavor at
www.loavesandfishessoupkitchen.com .

Still, are we really there or is this just a bunch of claptrap?

Joe