-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of gary lang
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 3:27 PM
To: e-gold Discussion
Subject: [e-gold-list] Re:anyone know about osgold.com and osopps.com ?

hello, anyone has any experince with these 2 ?

osgold is supposed to be a gold currency like e-gold and osopps.com seems to
be running a loan program but they are related to osgold.com.

anyone thinks if it is a real legitimate program ?

i was thinking of joining.

thanks

Sign up for your FREE E-MAIL account @ WHATMAIL:

http://www.whatmail.com