gary lang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> osgold is supposed to be a gold currency like e-gold and osopps.com seems
> to be running a loan program but they are related to osgold.com.
>
> anyone thinks if it is a real legitimate program ?

It looks like a scam, it smells like a scam, especially the 'Guaranteed
Investment' part.

The only way it could possibly be guaranteed is if the rate of return is
only a few percent per year (just like you get on a savings account). But I
doubt many people will be interested if this is the case.

Anything which guarantees a higher rate of return can only be a scam: those
are simply the laws of economics and mathematics.

That said, they (deliberately?) don't provide enough information on the
website to determine with 100% certainty that they are a scam. I doubt
however the USD 85 is worth the risk to find this out.

Edwin