On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 08:26:45PM -0000, gary lang wrote:
> hello, anyone has any experince with these 2 ?
>
> osgold is supposed to be a gold currency like e-gold and osopps.com
> seems to be running a loan program but they are related to osgold.com.
>
> anyone thinks if it is a real legitimate program ?
>
> i was thinking of joining.

I will not post my full thoughts of osgold, because, as the osgold
representative said of some other posts on the subject, they are based on
no solid ground.  That's because osgold hasn't provided anything solid for
us to build thoughts on.

The osgold representative posted to this list and avoided answering some
questions about osgold, and then vowed never to post again in answer to
any question about the legitimacy of osgold.

Here's something solid, though:

The e-gold operators unilaterally removed all websites from the e-gold.com
links page that even link to osgold-- without any explanation or warning.
If you trust e-gold, don't you think this is a pretty big sign?

--
Tril's E-Gold Directory: http://tril.tunes.org/e-gold/links.html
Tril 0. Byte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://tril.tunes.org/