You missed the point (as usual)...

--- Viking Coder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > TANSTAAFL...
>
> It was in beta release with a total circulation of ~US$73,000.
> Once it went into full release it was going to become a frac reserve
> currency with e-metal backing 25% of the total circulation. A frac
> reserve
> currency can be a 'free lunch' because it is subsidized by
> investments.
> However, then a the currency isn't 100% backed. So you're correct
> about
> TANSTAAFL, just not in this case.

I was referring to the fact that e-gold expected to continue using
Systemic's services without paying...

> > Next.... digital bearer gold by GoldMoney... he he he
>
> Since when? GoldMoney is an account-based system just like e-gold,
> Standard Reserve, and OSGold. Are you just being a GoldMoney shill
> for the
> fun of it?

e-gold was trying to enforce an exclusive license for themselves to use
the systemics systems for ny metal backed currency (digigold). I was
just pushing the thought that now the opportunity may be open for
goldmoney (or some other gold backed currency) to license the systemics
technology since it appears e-gold have lost their exclusive rights.