On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 12:23:23PM -0400, Eric J. Gaither wrote:
>    We  offer e-metals, OSGold, SR currency, and we now proudly introduced
> e-Bullion metals.  We buy, sell, and trade all digital currencies making
> Gaithmans your digital currency destination!

Good work Eric!  Don't mind if I am a little nitpicky...

Here's an example of some false advertising :)  Surely you don't deal in
"all" digital currencies.  You can't even claim to deal in all gold-backed
digital currencies because there's also GoldMoney.  I believe Gaithman's
is a respectable merchant, maybe you should change the statement to say
"We buy, sell, and trade all these digital currencies..." the addition of
the word "these" being critical.

BTW: It takes a very long time (10 sec) to render your pages on this
350MHz processor.

--
Tril's E-Gold Directory: http://tril.tunes.org/e-gold/links.html
Tril 0. Byte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://tril.tunes.org/