On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 07:40:15PM -0400, Gaithman wrote:
> Tril,
>
> >BTW: It takes a very long time (10 sec) to render your pages on this
> > 350MHz processor.
>
>    I happen to know a few merchants who sell hardware that is a little more
> in touch with today's internet surfing needs.  AND they accept "these"
> digital currencies:
>
> e-metals, SR currency, OSGold

Actually, I was not complaining about this machine; it is capable of
rendering most web pages rapidly.  Thanks for the offer though.

As a technical person I believe your web page (www.gaithmans.com) uses too
many "nested tables" (I count 7 levels deep!) which will cause it to
render slowly on many web browsers, even on high-end systems.  If you ask
an experienced web designer they should be able to "optimize" your page to
load faster (in fact, it could be done to look exactly the same, but using
less nested tables). I'm just afraid you will lose customers, as 10seconds
is the limit of most users' attention spans.

--
Tril's E-Gold Directory: http://tril.tunes.org/e-gold/links.html
Tril 0. Byte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://tril.tunes.org/