Tril,

>BTW: It takes a very long time (10 sec) to render your pages on this
> 350MHz processor.

   I happen to know a few merchants who sell hardware that is a little more
in touch with today's internet surfing needs.  AND they accept "these"
digital currencies:

e-metals, SR currency, OSGold

    When you are ready to update, let me know and I will arrange for a
discount for you.

   Gold backed currencies, complete exchange services, and a few good
connections to boot.  Gaithmans...get there and get yours!

www.gaithmans.com

    Have a great night, Tril!

    Eric

Eric Gaither, President
Gaithmans Gold Nation, Inc.
(317) 788-8580 Voice

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.gaithmans.com

Gaithmans: your digital currency destination!