>you explain to me how they will do that?
>I certainly like the idea of Pecunix. The more solid and reputable GBIC we
>have, the better it is for the gold economy.

Mr Cormier,

A couple of points,

Firstly this is a Panamanian Corporation and not subject to US, or New
Zealand regulations. (incidently  there is no connection with the US
whatsoever.  No Director Lives in the US abnd no gold will be stored there I
believe)

Secondly that section you mention refers to Internet usage, growth etc, of
financial transactions on the Internet.

Aside from the optimisim of the projections, it is not unknown for a P/E
Ratio to move such.

Pecunix believe they have the system and the capability to put into place a
system that will overshadow all former ecurrency types  and with that in
mind  and the publics possible perceived share price,  this is indeed a
conservative estimate I feel.

Regards,

Sniper