> > I've been looking at Pecunix. But I don't think that the group does
> > everything to look serious to potential investor like me.
>
>Obviously not a very experienced or knowledgable potential investor.

It depends on if you mean experienced with the OTC BB stock scams that were
running rampant during the dot com boom days.  The Pecunix hype, sorry mean
prospectus, sound just like the dozens of penny stock junk mail I get every
week.  If they are to be taken seriously then they need to present
themselves that way, not rely on hype.

> > I don't know the regulations of the Security Exchange commisions in
> > New Zealand, but here in Canada and to a lesser degree in the USA as
> > well, a public junior company listed on our exchanges would be asked
> > to remove this publicity immediately.
>
>What have the SEC in NZ, Canada or USA to do with this share offer?
>This appears to be a PPO out of Panama.

The SEC guidelines, while not the best, are there to keep the worst of the
stock scams out of their respective markets.  If you buy something that
doesn't bother with following them, in fact tries to put themselves outside
of most of their jurisdiction then it is buyer beware.

>In their consolidated income statement, Pecunix shows 10 million in
>earnings for year 2. This would give a PE ratio of about 40 - 50 at the
>figures you quote above. That is a VERY reasonable PE ratio for a high
>growth industry company.

Talk to all the people who believed that a couple years ago.  If they
didn't dump their shares on some other sucker before the bust they now
understand what reasonable PE ratios are.

> > That rate of return is 3300% in two years. Can
> > you explain to me how they will do that?
>
>All you need to do is educate yourself. Many tech stocks gave much
>higher returns in shorter time during the "bubble". This is not not an
>unreasonable figure. Remember, the share price IN NO WAY reflects the
>value of the company once the shares trade freely on a public exchange.
>They merely reflect the investors' PERCIEVED VALUE of the company.

Well if all this hype is true you shouldn't be having to hawk this stock on
this board.  Institutions should be lining up to take all that you can give
them.  So how's the road show going?

Paul Ewing
Shining Moon Creations - Exotic and Fantasy Jewelry
http://www.shiningmoon.com