>Not only is the market too small, yet, but the e-gold market will have to be
>LARGER than a similar market, priced in USD, before people will use e-gold
>to buy consumer merchandise, because e-gold costs too much to waste it on
>consumer merchandise.
> If I were to buy a $1000 USD TV with e-gold, it
>would cost me about $1040 (plus any taxes), using e-gold.  etc..
..
> The only people who might consider purchasing
>a TV with e-gold are those people who are paid in e-gold, and it's THESE
>people who will have to grow in number before such types of transactions
>become popular.

Craig, that's exactly right, as I read the above I thought, "Hmm,
Craig is right, I tend to focus on peoiple who are actually paid in
e-gold"  (My company gets paid in e-gold, I make e-gold, and the 7 or
8 people I know (who work for or with ISL!) all get paid in
e-gold!!!!)

So, perhaps I have a distorted world view.

(But there are, I thoguht, all those "HYIP winners" who have e-gold
to spend .. again perhaps a small group.)

JPM