I have just been watching the horror unfold on TV.
I am not American but I feel that pain as any right thinking human being
would, my sympathies go to all the families that will be affected by this
disaster.

I am not, by nature, a violent person but if I was the President of the USA
I would seek the origin of this horrendous attack and nuke the entire
country, sorry if that sounds bad but it's the way I feel right now.

My feelings are in unison with all of yours

T.

Did you know that e-gold Ltd. stores more gold on behalf of customers
than many countries? See http://www.gold.org/Gra/Gra1.htm and the
e-gold Examiner at http://www.e-gold.com/examiner.html for details.