At 10:57 AM 9/11/2001 -0700, eCurrencyCrawler wrote:

>I have never been a man of war, but these feelings are now changing.
>
>...good GOD, a thrid plane just hit the Pentagon... I cannot continue....

All need of us need to consider how our government's responses to this
event may affect of civil liberties, without which our personal safety
pales, and what our individual actions can accomplish.

steve

Did you know that e-gold Ltd. stores more gold on behalf of customers
than many countries? See http://www.gold.org/Gra/Gra1.htm and the
e-gold Examiner at http://www.e-gold.com/examiner.html for details.