I do not want war.  But just hiding is not the answer.  I suspect we will
not need to use Nuclear Weapons to defend ourselves against terrorists and
those nations who support them.  So I don't think I will respond to your
dream.

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:24:39 -0400, GoldSpender wrote:

>  I hope you do not want World War III.
>  I saw a dream this night... there was nuclear war...
>
>  > War is not the answer:  It is the reality.  We are under attack.  We
>  either
>  > fight or surrender.  When your enemy refuses to settle for peace then
you
>  > must fight or be defeated.   That is the situation.  We are opposed by
>  > people who do not want PEACE.  They want VICTORY

Glencannon Group Ltd.
http://www.glencannongroup.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (for a more secure email)
fax: 419-710-4339
_*_*_*_*_
If you found the contents of this email useful to you, and you have an
e-gold account, please feel free to follow this link:
http://www.two-cents-worth.com/?107685&[EMAIL PROTECTED]