On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, James Turk wrote:

> I first read about NESARA a few years ago, and don't agree with it
> for two reasons:
> 1) the US Treasury Credit-Notes it proposes as currency are
> unconstitutional (these are a different name for 'bills of credit',
> which the Founding Fathers abhorred and outlawed in the Constitution).
> 2) NESARA proposes more government involvement in the monetary process,
> when what we need is less.
>
> James
> www.GoldMoney.com

Thank you for your objections.  I second them.  NESARA is a fascistic
abomination.  Its proposals are far worse than the present system (which
is hard to top)!

We need a free market in money not total government control.

Best,

CCS

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!