James Turk wrote:

> SnowDog wrote
> >Q: How would you go about abolishing the Federal Reserve?

> It is exactly this question that is addressed in a wonderful new book just published
>called "Crashmaker".  I've written a review on "Crashmaker" for my newsletter, and
>I've posted this review to my website,

>From James Turk's review:
"This book is truly magnificent."

Now there's an excellent word to describe the book: "magnificent".
Nice going James.

Spend US$ 100,000 on a US college education to try and find out
how the world really works. You probably won't come close at
most colleges.

Spend US$ 60 on Cra$hmaker and you've got a huge chunk of it.
And it doesn't take 4 years to read.

Bob
--
            http://www.bearerinstruments.com

         A Directory of Web sites and Internet
          presences accepting non-fiat monies.

http://www.bearerinstruments.com/assets/BIMDsPGPkey.txt
650C 51DA 734F 697F 5706 3D6A 7712 BCC9 D1AE 00BA

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!