Vince, JP... gimme a break!

I stated the "default SCI" is NOT secure, AND I'M RIGHT! I stand by that.
Re-read the initial email with a much less bias approach than you already
have. I did not insult nor did I attack, AND, I have absolutely nothing
against e-gold. I was requesting assistance with an actual e-gold problem...
unlike most of the non-egold posts that hit this list.

I don't care about OsGold's security, nor do I care about ISL's $20k
"properly setup e-gold merchant system". I was simply requesting a simple
method to make the system a bit less vulnerable. Thanks a bunch for all yer
help guys... nice community here.

Please, excuse me for asking for assistance. I, unlike most opinionated/bias
subscribers of this list, do enjoy providing assistance to others without
attaching a price... I figured "what better place to request this info than
the e-gold lists..." ... I am sorry I even considered it now.

Look, forget I even asked.

RJ

http://www.e-gold.com/stats.html lets you observe the e-gold system's activity now!