I originally sent this message to the poster, since I forgot to change the
email address to get it to the group. Incidentally, we need to change this
policy. Not only does it cause errors like this, but our real email
addresses get put on spam lists. I think this policy represents very poor
netiquette.

> Not that it's as important as the number of *funded* accounts, but there
> are now more than 400,000 e-gold accounts.

The number of funded accounts greater than 10 grams is near its record high
of 11,700, which was set about a year ago. The number of funded accounts
greater than 1 gram is at a record high. Note, also, that the amount of gold
has risen by 5 bars in the past couple of weeks.

Craig (SnowDog)