>>  A thousand people have asked for this to be done a thousand times, and it'
>>  s never been done yet! :)
>
>Because nobody has yet refuted (or even come close to refuting)
>
>http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
>
>(as I've posted 1000 times in response).
>JMR

Incorrect, my friend!  Innumerable people have utterly refuted that
"logic" innumerable times!

One simple, knock-down, unanswerable argument: that arcane web page
above vs. the obviosity that in the whole wide world there is only
one mailing list which follows the advice in that web page - the
e-gold mailing list :)

Another simple, knock-down, unanswerable argument: there have been
five hundred billion complaints about this policy, and never one
person supporting it.

There are innumerable other knock-down, end-of-story logical
arguments against it - like the "spam" point, which without going any
further should end the policy

But - whatever!