"Madison Elaine Shupperd" our new baby was born feb 3rd , 2002  at 9:13 PM
7lbs 8 oz  20 1/2" long

> Surely you drive by a Wells Fargo or Bank of America if you live in the
> usa? Next time you have errands drop by:
> http://www.gaithmans.com/ first and fill out a form. Then drop by the
> bank and deposit CASH. You should have gold pretty fast.
>
> The longest wait is trying to get cash out of your bank. Last time I
> withdrew $9,000 from  Wells Fargo they said it would have been
> 'preferable' if I called ahead. I said, "Great! I broke the bank!" and
> they stopped complaining :)
>
> Jeff

Yes we run into the same problem at our banks.  Why not drop by one of those
banks and use www.fastgold.net   the fee is just 4% , with no added fees,
and we fund you within an hour, most clients are funded in minutes.

James Shupperd