>(JP:  Please at least read the end of this email.  In spite of my initial
>argument, I believe I concede something that has been a real burr on your
>saddle.)

Patrick, this is another classic Problem WIth Internet Discussions
exactly as I mentioned!

>True, but the Agreement also says (3.1.2) "Under no circumstances will
>Issuer abrogate its obligation to back all e-metal with (at least) 100%
>reserve of physical metal."

etc etc ...  who cares?  that was just an aside.

Can anyone type in English what the extra gold in the trust is?

You, cannot.  You have Utterly No Clue.

Tristan, cannot.  He Has Utterly No Clue.

Craig, cannot.  He Has Utterly No Clue.

>*** CONCESSION ****
>
>You know, it seems like the Trust could easily avoid this whole issue by
>simply holding these "other" liabilities IN E-GOLD ACCOUNTS.  Just take the
>19,106.21 gg and divvy it up into some new accounts.  Boom!  Assets =
>Liabilities to e-gold account holders.
>
>-- Patrick

"Gee, you think so huh?"  :)

Patrick!  You're a logical guy man:

In your concession there and new theory for how e-gold related
entities should do their accounting:

                  YOU ARE ASSUMING THAT YOU
               KNOW WTF THAT EXTRA GOLD IS.

It may well have utterly nothing to do with what you're thinking.  It
may well just be say some extrsa bullion that says "Jim" or "Douglas"
owns, and they generously loan it to the trust against "slop"
(accounting errors in programming) (I do exactly this for 1mdcGrams,
for instance).

Seriously, you guys are infuriating.

Does Anyone Know What The Extra Gold Is?

Seriously, you guys are mad - you're going mad, it's a sort of a
madness!  Whaaaa! : )

Does Anyone Know What The Extra Gold Is?

Sorry, but it's hilarious to watch you gusy take one guess after an
aother as to what it is and then have wild arguments, discussions,
etc on that theory .. as if proving some internal minutia about one
of those theories makes the guess any truer.

I give up!